Monday, October 1, 2012

Too Sick

Not much happened in my life this past week due to stomach flu.  A lot of weakness and trotting to the bathroom.  Not fun at all.

Did Wednesday night Bible study last week, and then the "crud" hit me hard.  Since 3:30 am last Thursday morning I have not felt good at all.

Laid around and got tired of watching some of the "nothingness" that TV has to offer!  Even with 976 channels on TimeWarner Cable!

I called a good friend, a member of the church and a retired pastor, Harold Baughman, to preach for me on Sunday morning.  I really missed being at church.  Tried to watch a few of the TV preachers, so that passed away some time while Sondra was gone to church.

I missed the annual Sheriff's Rodeo in Glen Helen this year, as many of the church members attended on Sunday evening.  Sondra took Bailey, as well as Alden.  It was hot, so I'm kind of glad I didn't go anyway.

Well, that's it for now.  I am finally starting to feel just a little better today.  More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment