Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Published Book

I have finally published the book that I wrote several years ago to help church members read through the Bible.  It is a workbook written in Question-and-Answer format to guide the reader through every book of the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation.

I am in the beginning stages of starting a ministry called "PROJECT: READ THE BIBLE THROUGH."  There are so many who have never read the entire Bible from cover to cover, and I am hoping this will help.  So many have asked me to make it available to them when completed.


The book is available on Amazon.com for $14.95, but you will get a better price if you order through a special website from my publisher.  Here is the website:  

                                                                www.createspace.com/3625307

If you order, use the following Discount Code: DN7CXNZ3.  Using that code, you will be able to get the book for $11.95.  If you are reading this blog, you are eligible for this lower price.

I am very excited about this book, and I really want everyone to be able to have a copy to study the Bible for content and information and just to know what the Bible says!  Because of that, if you do not have the means to buy a copy, please write me back and I will send you a FREE copy.  I am serious about this.

If you know of a church that would like to buy in bulk, they would be eligible for discounts as well.  As a matter of interest, I will be meeting with an individual soon who does ministry at the nearby Chino Men's Prison, and we will be talking about using this book for prison ministry.  If you know of an institution (Christian schools or corporations) that may be interested, have them contact me as well.

Write me to let me know if you would like the book.  Write me if you have any questions.  Write me just to let me know what you think.  My email address is:  revgalen@aol.com and I will wait to hear from.

No comments:

Post a Comment